high and dry
                                                                               
two jumps in a week
七天裡跟兩個女孩纏綿
I bet you think that's pretty clever don't you boy.
你一定覺得自己很行吧? 小子!
flying on your motorcycle.
騎著摩托車飛馳著
watching all the ground beneath you drop.
看著周圍的景物逐漸消失
you'd kill yourself for recognition.
你為了別人的認同而自殘
kill yourself to never ever stop.
週而復始地不斷的傷害著自己
you broke another mirror.
又打破了一面鏡子
you're turning into something you are not.
真正的你正在逐漸流失
                                                                               
don't leave me high
不要丟下我
don't leave me dry
別讓我孤立無援

drying up in conversation
你漸漸在對話中噤聲
you will be the one who cannot talk.
成了一個不會說話的人
all your insides fall to pieces.
內在的你逐漸凋零
you just sit there wishing you could still make love.
卻仍冀望著性愛的歡愉
they're the ones who'll hate you
他們是恨你的
when you think you've got the world all sussed out.
當你自以為看透了這個世界
they're the ones who'll spit at you.
他們是唾棄你的
you will be the one screaming out.
而你將會拼命喊叫著:

don't leave me high
"不要丟下我
don't leave me dry
別讓我孤立無援"
                                                                               
                                                                               
it's the best thing that you ever had.
那不正是你所擁有過最美好的事物嗎?
the best thing that you had has gone away...
然而那東西也已消失殆盡...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 多肉動物 的頭像
    多肉動物

    多肉動物-以食物為座標的女人

    多肉動物 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()